[nsp] Small, simple IP routing, two gigabit ethernet switch/router

Bob Collie bcollie at ena.com
Mon Feb 9 11:31:10 EST 2004

I have the need for a small, two port, gigabit ethernet switch that can
do simple routing between interfaces and can be polled by SNMP for
interface stats.  I'm cool with static routing only.  Suggestions?  I've
looked at the Cisco 3550-series, kind of overkill.

Cost is a big factor, traffic handling (i.e. capability to REALLY push
1g) isn't as much of an issue.

Swappable GBICs that can push traffic a variable distance based on the
GBIC chosen is a big plus.

-Bob

--
Bob Collie, ENA