[nsp] Strange request

Beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Tue Jan 20 12:23:18 EST 2004

How would the packet ever get to the device?  192.168.0 would need to be
defined asa network on router A as well, which would mean that it would
conflict with Site C.

I think the only answer is that you need to do dual NAT and that users from
Site B and C will not be able to access that host as 0.97, they will have to
access it as 3.97 (for example).  So sites B and C access 3.97 which is
NAT'd to 0.97 to the host.  When Site C goes through Site B, their source
addresses would have to be NAT'd to another block, say 4.x.

The non-politically correct answer is that you need to tell the customer
that it isn't possible.  They either need to swap the addresses for A and C,
or they need to renumber the host, or they need to just leave it all as
bridging.