[nsp] Dynamic load balancing outgoing traffic (unequal paths)

Nicolaj Ottsen no at webpartner.dk
Mon Jul 19 11:03:12 EDT 2004

Its in the link I send you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_
guide09186a00801541c8.html#80337

-----Original Message-----
From: Noriega, Alejandro [mailto:ANoriega at prima.com.ar]
Sent: 19. juli 2004 16:06
To: Nicolaj Ottsen; cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [nsp] Dynamic load balancing outgoing traffic (unequal
paths)

Thanks for the information Nicolaj !
I read the link and searched about this feature but it doesn't talk much
about how the weighting works. I only found this:
"Use the weighted method of GLBP load balancing when you need unequal
load balancing because routers in the GLBP group have different
forwarding capacities."

Can I do load balancing of my outgoing traffic with different upstreams
bandwidths with this feature?
This works like eIGRP variance?

Thanks,
Alejandro.