[nsp] Cisco "event-buffer"

info at beprojects.com info at beprojects.com
Mon Jul 19 14:46:23 EDT 2004

Does anybody know what the "event-buffer" command does in IOS?  I've found a
reference to it in bug CSCEF00753 and it says to apply it under the
interface.  It appears to be a hidden, but working, command in IOS 12.3 (I
have no idea what other releases support it).  I've search CCO and the TAC
website and the only mention of the command is in the referenced bug above.
>From the name of the command I can't imagine why it would fix the issue in
the bug,  but I really don't know what it is used for.  Thanks.

Peder