[nsp] Low Priced SNMP Manager?

Oliver Rebollido ORebollido at fenwick.com
Wed Jun 2 11:57:14 EDT 2004

Can anyone recommend a low priced SNMP manager?  Our budget does not
allow us to purchase CiscoWorks or HP OpenView so we're looking for
something that will do the basics like email alerts if a router or
switch goes down.  We're a midsize company and our main goal is to be
alerted when a Cisco device goes down and to look at the status of each
device periodically during the day.  Our budget is around $1000 US.  We
would prefer something on the Windows OS, but we're open to something
that is Linux based.

Thanks in advance.
Oliver

ATTENTION
The information contained in this message may be legally privileged
and confidential.  It is intended to be read only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed or by their designee. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that
any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify
the sender and/or Fenwick & West LLP by telephone at (650) 988-8500
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.