[nsp] Low Priced SNMP Manager?

Paul Van Lierop paulvl at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 2 18:58:38 EDT 2004

I have utilized IP Monitor in the past and it worked fantastic, easy to
setup and will run on a Windows Platform and by their website looks
right in your pricepoint.  Cool thing is that it will also do specific
service checks depending on the port right out of the box.  Their
current website is at http://www.ipmonitor.com

Paul