[nsp] sup720-3bxl experiences?

Saku Ytti saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi
Fri Mar 5 09:02:03 EST 2004

 Anyone have anything good/bad to say about Sup720-3BXL that I can't
read from CCO? I have hard time figuring out why would anyone without
existing hardware shop GSR as their new Ethernet platform when Sup720-3BXL has
multiple times cheaper port pricing.
 Only difference that I found out is lack of hierarchial QoS, which might or
might not be an issue. (for P shouldn't matter, but for PE it might)

 Is the real life experience with Sup720-3BXL in par with CCO
promises, look very (too?) cheap to be true. Where's the catch?

--
  ++ytti