[nsp] boot-start-marker

Buhrmaster, Gary gtb at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 30 19:20:45 EST 2004

I have conjectured that in the future the boot
loader will only look for config lines between
boot-start-marker and boot-end-marker, making
it much easier for the boot loader to ignore
all the "stuff" from a later version IOS
configuration rather than warning, or worse,
misinterpreting something.  This also suggests
some possible future change in the config
syntax.  But it is all conjecture.

Gary