[nsp] ospf missing route issue

Hani Mustafa hani.mustafa at noorgroup.net
Mon May 3 19:36:40 EDT 2004

Look at the "Forwarding Address" of the External LSA and see if its set to an address which you don't have an intra/inter area route to. I do not know the exact topology so I can't tell, but perhaps a race condition happens somewhere along the line.

~Hani Mustafa

* jlewis at lewis.org <jlewis at lewis.org> [2004-05-03 11:12:56 -0400]: