[nsp] Troubleshooting NAT Failure

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Sat May 22 21:48:37 EDT 2004

At 04:50 PM 5/22/2004, you wrote:
>Traffic gets translated, routes inside, back out, and fails translation
>at the egress interface (same interface it entered on).  The only
>reference I can find on CCO is to enable ip subnet-zero, it already is.
>I have tried most everything I can think of, troubleshooting tools
>(debugs) seem pretty limited for NAT.  Anyone have any ideas or
>suggestions?

I have seen similar symptoms in the past with a few customers. In each
case, upgrading IOS to a GD release seemed to fix it. If you are running a
T or ED release especially an old one I would look down that path.

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Good will, like a good name, is got by many actions, and lost by one." -
Francis Jeffrey