[nsp] anyone ever lost all their T-1 WICs at once?

Deepak Jain deepak at ai.net
Mon May 24 16:11:02 EDT 2004

This is tickling the back of my head with respect to Cisco T-1 WICs. I
do think we had to replace a large number of them. Also try running them
back-to-back with each other and seeing if they'll talk.

We used to run the in 1600s as CPE and had those kind of issues. Make
sure your clock is set to line and your LPO is correct. The circuits may
work with the default setting, but you really want to make sure
everything is nailed down.

DJ