[c-nsp] Multiple Static Routes on Cisco

Saad saadbutt at mail.com
Sat Nov 20 03:22:19 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a Cisco 3640 router with internet connectivity using WIC-1ADSL
card. There is no LAN connected to the router and no traffic orignating
from the router because we have a voice termination setup. Voice traffic
comes in from 3 IP's. I have a default route to the ATM0 interface on
router. What I want is to add another WIC-1ADSL card on the router to
increase the bandwidth. Default route can not be used in that scenario
because we'll have 2 IP's assigned to the router. I want complete step
by step configuration of static routes on the Cisco so that the traffic
coming in from one IP goes through ATM0 interface and the traffic from
other 2 IP's passes through the ATM1 interface.

Saad