[c-nsp] warm-reboot on c1712

Michael Markstaller mm at elabnet.de
Sat Oct 2 07:35:38 EDT 2004

Siva,
thanks for the info. at least I can stop trying to find out wether I'm
to dumb to locate the feature..
although being sad that Cisco hasn't documented this in the common
12.3(x)T release notes with according platform information
and that warm upgrade - a real key feature in my eyes - won't be avail
on the 1700. I'm in doubt that it is due to memory limitiations but more
marketing reasons: current 1712 with 96MB and 12.3(11)T uses 30% of the
available process-mem in a full-featured SoHo-config..

Michael