[c-nsp] cisco 6500 sup2 high load

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Sat Oct 2 22:03:23 EDT 2004

I recall very similar issues with this rev of code losing CEFability.

Appears you are running hybrid, so make sure you are running a very recent
CatOS, and 12.1.20E3 has show us much love and stability.

on the CatOS side, a command (something like) sho mls cef or some such
will show you total hardware-switched l3 packets -- see if that is
increasing.

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --