[c-nsp] VRF question

Yasser Aly yasser.aly at noorgroup.net
Mon Oct 11 10:35:01 EDT 2004

Marko,

  Just to make things more clear to me I would like to confirm something. I
would like to confirm the usage of the command " mpls ip default-route ".

 Is this command to be applied on the router providing a gateway for other
routers ?

 Does this command act as a replacement for using a default route in the LSR
(P router) pointing to a certain destination as your gateway ?

Regards,
Yasser