[c-nsp] Can Cisco 2600 be an access server ?

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Sat Oct 30 17:47:24 EDT 2004

Yes, but Remote Access gear is some of the cheapest gear out there
today.

You can buy a respectable AS5200 box for example, for very low price,
and it
would be better suited for the task, you could terminate digital lines.

3Com Total Control systems, Lucent portmasters, etc.  All that stuff is
so cheap
these days you can pick up a really nice box for next to nothing.

Brian