[c-nsp] Netflow

Amol Sapkal amolsapkal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 09:11:30 EDT 2004

Hi Guys,

A client of mine needs a usage reports in the following format:
Per application per user based.

I was thinking of implementing Netflow for this. Probably something from Caida.
I had read a couple of years back that netflow should be enabled over
the WAN, since the flow files are huge in size. Is that really the
case?

Does anyone know of a good link explaining how to set up Netflow? I
mean the configurations on the router and the packages required on the
linux box?

--
Warm Regds,

Amol Sapkal