[c-nsp] 6509/Sup720/Hybrid/Native Question

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Mon Apr 18 13:39:14 EDT 2005

You must run native for the features you are asking for.

17dSXB7 for native is probably best, but there are some critical features
in 18SXD4 you may want, like CoPP, NSF/SSO, MMLS NSF/SSO, and others. Check
the release notes for new feature lists.

Tim

At 06:27 AM 4/18/2005, SV declared:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759