[c-nsp] 6509/Sup720 MPLS P limitations

christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com christian.macnevin at uk.bnpparibas.com
Tue Apr 19 10:00:00 EDT 2005

I'm assuming that long range ethernet isn't as ubiquitous as WAN circuitry.

Obviously you're not off the mark with QOS, though.

I've been around a bit lately, and starting to see people using MPLS
directly in lan-style implementations, which I guess is more what I'm
thinking. Funny old world :)

Internet
saku/cisco-nsp at ytti.fi@puck.nether.net - 19/04/2005 14:53

Sent by:    cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net