[c-nsp] Cisco routers - comparing new 3845 vs 7206vxr

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Wed Apr 27 13:47:58 EDT 2005

Used 3660 will probably work.  It'll take up to 256mb ram, which is
enough for most BGP configs these days.  If you're worried about that
RAM being too little, you've got to skip the 3700s, and go with either
2800/3800, or a 7200 with NPE400 or higher.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495