[c-nsp] FE experienceing errors and CRCs

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 07:39:53 EDT 2005

They are both Cisco, on the switch i have the command 'speed' but i
couldnt find the command to set speed on the RPM-PR(7200)

IOS (tm) RPM Software (RPM-JS-M), Version 12.2(4)T,  RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
TAC Support: http://www.cisco.com/tac
Compiled Fri 28-Sep-01 02:03 by ccai
Image text-base: 0x600089C0, data-base: 0x614F2000

MCE(config)#int FastEthernet 1/1
MCE(config-if)#?
Interface configuration commands:
 access-expression       Build a bridge boolean access expression
 apollo                  Apollo interface subcommands
 appletalk               Appletalk interface subcommands
 arp                     Set arp type (arpa, probe, snap) or timeout
 backup                  Modify backup parameters
 bandwidth               Set bandwidth informational parameter
 bgp-policy              Apply policy propogated by bgp community string
 bridge-group            Transparent bridging interface parameters
 carrier-delay           Specify delay for interface transitions
 cdp                     CDP interface subcommands
 clns                    CLNS interface subcommands
 cmns                    OSI CMNS
 custom-queue-list       Assign a custom queue list to an interface
 decnet                  Interface DECnet config commands
 default                 Set a command to its defaults
 delay                   Specify interface throughput delay
 description             Interface specific description
 dlsw                    DLSw interface subcommands
 dspu                    Down Stream PU
 duplex                  Configure duplex operation.
 exit                    Exit from interface configuration mode
fair-queue              Enable Fair Queuing on an Interface
 fallback-pool           Use auxiliary pool when private pool is exhausted
 fras                    DLC Switch Interface Command
 full-duplex             Configure full-duplex operational mode
 half-duplex             Configure half-duplex and related commands
 help                    Description of the interactive help system
 hold-queue              Set hold queue depth
 ip                      Interface Internet Protocol config commands
 ipv6                    IPv6 interface subcommands
 ipx                     Novell/IPX interface subcommands
 isis                    IS-IS commands
 iso-igrp                ISO-IGRP interface subcommands
 keepalive               Enable keepalive
 lan-name                LAN Name command
 lat                     LAT commands
 llc2                    LLC2 Interface Subcommands
 load-interval           Specify interval for load calculation for an
                         interface
 locaddr-priority        Assign a priority group
 logging                 Configure logging for interface
 loopback                Configure internal loopback on an interface
 mac-address             Manually set interface MAC address
 max-reserved-bandwidth  Maximum Reservable Bandwidth on an Interface
media-type              Interface media type
 mop                     DEC MOP server commands
 mpls                    Configure MPLS interface parameters
 mtu                     Set the interface Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU)
 multilink-group         Put interface in a multilink bundle
 netbios                 Use a defined NETBIOS access list or enable
                         name-caching
 no                      Negate a command or set its defaults
 ntp                     Configure NTP
 pppoe                   pppoe interface subcommands
 pppoe-client            pppoe client
 priority-group          Assign a priority group to an interface
 random-detect           Enable Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED) on an
                         Interface
 rate-limit              Rate Limit
 sap-priority            Assign a priority group
 service-policy          Configure QoS Service Policy
 shutdown                Shutdown the selected interface
 smrp                    Simple Multicast Routing Protocol interface
                         subcommands
 sna                     SNA pu configuration
 snapshot                Configure snapshot support on the interface
 snmp                    Modify SNMP interface parameters
standby                 Interface HSRP configuration commands
 tag-switching           Tag Switching interface configuration commands
 tarp                    TARP interface subcommands
 timeout                 Define timeout values for this interface
 traffic-shape           Enable Traffic Shaping on an Interface or
                         Sub-Interface
 transmit-interface      Assign a transmit interface to a receive-only
                         interface
 tx-ring-limit           Configure PA level transmit ring limit
 vines                   VINES interface subcommands
 xns                     XNS interface subcommands