[c-nsp] CCO Password resets

Dave Temkin dave at ordinaryworld.com
Wed Aug 3 14:31:31 EDT 2005

I figured out the trick on how to get it to send it to you.  The multiple
accounts thing is bogus.  Apparently their US servers are innundated with
the resets.

I telnetted to their Sydney SMTP server on port 25 and did the SMTP
dialogue by hand (after trying using my regular email client about 10
times and getting rejected)

 [2:27pm] dave [~]>telnet syd-inbound-a.cisco.com 25
Trying 64.104.252.248...
Connected to syd-inbound-a.cisco.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 syd-inbound-a.cisco.com ESMTP