[c-nsp] Cisc07206 VXR fast ethernet ports

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Aug 23 20:10:27 EDT 2005

We have tried to recreate this and can't.

Can you post the crashinfo file so I can look at it?

What type of crash was it?

If someone can recreate it and help us I'll be more
than glad to debug it and get DE involved to find
root cause.

The bug we are using to track it is:

CSCsa50332
Externally found moderate defect: Waiting (W)
VIP4-80 with PA-2FE-TX may crash with parity error

Rodney