[c-nsp] bgp & static default route?

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 15:34:12 EDT 2005

Hi Matthew,
 I dont think theres a right answer.. personally I'd do it your way, if you want
the network to be automatic then dont introduce complication with statics.

If you do add the defaults then it wont make any difference in normal operation,
but you know your network better than me - consider the possibilities under
differnet failure modes and what works best (potentially losing some
connectivity vs potentially sending traffic a bad way into a blackhole)

Sounds like you already made your decision, stick to your guns.

Steve