[c-nsp] 2950G 'EI' image

Elmar K. Bins elmi at 4ever.de
Thu Dec 1 11:16:18 EST 2005

Hi Peter,

peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk (Peter Hicks) wrote:

> Do the 2950G-48 EI switches support L3 switching?

I have tried to find an answer to this last week, and I have come to
realize that the minimum chassis you'll need is a 3560 (3550s are
almost EOS).

Or has anyone found out otherwise? I'd really like that (alright, I
would like to use 2950-24's, but the images are the same AFAIR).

HTH,
	Elmar.

--

"Begehe nur nicht den Fehler, Meinung durch Sachverstand zu substituieren."
                          (PLemken, <bu6o7e$e6v0p$2 at ID-31.news.uni-berlin.de>)