[c-nsp] Cisco equipment and Wyse Rapport/Thin Clients - Might be abit off topic

Zahrt, Frank fzahrt at ea.com
Thu Dec 1 11:24:16 EST 2005

Use Ethereal to sniff the server and see if it is getting the request
and compare it to the request that the Thin Client has sent? Granted,
this will take a couple Ethereal setups, but it is a good way to find
the break.

If it is receiving it, then it's probably not the network.

If it's not, well then you have something to fix with the switches,
although port filtering at layer 2 does not seem to be part of the setup
you have.

HTH,
Frank