[c-nsp] SUP32 impressions

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Sat Dec 3 17:06:58 EST 2005

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 11:03:13PM +0100, Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists wrote:
> And yes, SXF is very new software.

Indeed.

I'm curious: am I the only one using SXE or SXF on a BGP-speaking router,
and observing memory leaks in "BGP router" like hell?

We need to reboot the box every 6-8 weeks due to "out of memory" :(

There's a TAC case open already, but it's dragging along since weeks, and
no obvious bugs have shown their heads (except for those that are claimed
to be fixed in SXF - but the mem leak is still there).

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de