[c-nsp] Cisco 1841 sodimm upgrade?

Tom tom at ispstuff.com
Mon Dec 5 14:07:26 EST 2005

At 08:39 AM 12/1/2005, you wrote:
>Has anyone discovered the DRAM type and requirements needed to upgrade the
>1841?  I don't want to pay hundreds or thousands of $ for something that
>should be available for less than $100.
>
>Please, no warranty warnings.  We are self insured.

FYI  Since no one had the answer to this, I picked up a new 1841 with extra
RAM and popped the lid.

They use sdram 133MHz cl2 in the sodimm package.  You can add 64, 128 or
256MB to the 128MB on the motherboard.

The flash seems to be standard cf cards.  32MB is standard.  You can also
go 64 or 128MB.

Tom