[c-nsp] Load Balancing

A. Rahman Isnaini R Sutan risnaini at indo.net.id
Thu Dec 29 05:24:52 EST 2005

A. Rahman Isnaini R. Sutan
-- Network Operation Division

> as far as I know, the behavior in this case is not documented, hence it
> should be avoided.

So, let say I config  ip route a.a.a.a b.b.b.b c.c.c.c 110 against the
similar one learned from ospf network d.d.d.d/e .
The router will decide to route the traffic to a.a.a.a using c.c.c.c ?
Ever been tested before in cisco lab ?

Sorry, it might be out of the topic.
Does IBGP carry static distance metric information and propagate to it's
IBGP neighbor ?
Since I currently redistributing static route with metric higher than IBGP
AD to another IBGP speaker.
The neighbor knows this route with IBGP AD only.