[c-nsp] NPE-G1 + PA-2FE-TX

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Feb 4 16:58:15 EST 2005

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 10:14:59AM -0000, Neil J. McRae wrote:
> > PA-2FE-TX
>
> You should start up your favourite waste disposal method
> and toss those cards into it.

Why?  I'm seriously interested whether there's anything obviously wrong
with those - we have a couple of them, and they certainly have their
good sides (like "being able to run at 10 Mbit if needed", think
"bridged ethernet WAN links"), but I *do* have this VIP2-50 + PA-2FE-TX
that keeps crashing as soon as I use FE port 1 ...

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de