[c-nsp] Re: 3640 Flash errors

Kim Onnel karim.adel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 13:22:08 EST 2005

When i took out the two flash sticks and put them back in, i got another error,

System Bootstrap, Version 11.1(7)AX [kuong (7)AX], EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFT
WARE (fc2)
C3600 processor with 65536 Kbytes of main memory
Main memory is configured to 64 bit mode with parity disabled

lseek out of bounds
getdirent: lseek error
an alternate boot helper program is not specified
(monitor variable "BOOTLDR" is not set)
and unable to determine first file in bootflash
loadprog: error - on file open
boot: cannot load "tftp:c3640-js-mz.122-15.T5.bin 40.40.40.2"

any ideas?