[c-nsp] VLSM

Tue Jan 11 20:31:07 EST 2005

Some of you might find this site useful, It's pretty basic for certian
things but i learned a few things from it... I never near that Class A,B,C
really had a specific area... Guess i was one of those guys who thought a
/24 was the same as a 'Class C' even though i usually refer to space in
CIDR.

http://www.learntcpip.com/LTSN/default.htm

They some other lessons too

~Shaun