[c-nsp] Fwd: Re: EIGRP load balancing.

r.sahney r.sahney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:46:49 EST 2005

Hi All,

         Thx oliver for such a prompt response... attached are the
details that you requested. let me know if you need any other
information.

1 We have EIGRP over HDLC , and we frequently face issue with CRC as
one of  the PIPES SEAMEWE2 has issues, but thatz not the focus for
now.

2 We have AVAYA voice solutions ,  if any one can point me towards
preferred Voice configuration over the serial links. ?

3 Any one aware of NORTEL PP8606 w/ 8615SXE  havind issues connecting
to Cisco 7204 via SC-MTRJ connection.?

Thx once again to all the experts in here.

Regards
raj