[c-nsp] 2811 router doesn't recognize T-1 WICs?

r.sahney r.sahney at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:24:14 EST 2005

Hi buddy,

         Based on my limited expertise , just trying to help....

"The Cisco 2800 supports more than 90 modules, including most of the
existing WICs, VICs, network modules, and AIMs (Note: the Cisco 2801
router does not support network modules)"
--- there should be no problem  at the first place , but its there....

-----"4 slots, each slot can support HWIC, WIC, VIC, or VWIC type modules"

>>Minimum Cisco IOS Software release 12.3(8)T
---- u have already tested higher version

this link says a lot in here
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5854/products_data_sheet0900aecd8016fa68.html

Can u tell me the details for the module that you have ? are u using
the normal 4 slot module in here.. ? what was the original image u got
on this ?

regards
raj