[c-nsp] 2811 router doesn't recognize T-1 WICs?

MADMAN david.madland at qwest.com
Wed Jan 26 10:14:48 EST 2005

   Concerning the WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 we have been ecperiencing many problems
and have a TAC case opened.  So far we have identifed twi issues that
Cisco has bugs id's assigned to.

- WIC runs for 2 hours, 17 minutes then goes down
- High number of T1 errors seen with V2 card, no errors seen on same
line with V1 card

   These are Cisco internal bugs so I can't provide a bug ID.  Though
these specific cases may not reflect your experiences me thinks the V2
has multiple issues.

   Dave