[c-nsp] Standby Sup2/MSFC2 on 7609

Anthony D Cennami acennami at neupath.com
Fri Jan 28 16:06:22 EST 2005

Sorry, I didn't read through clearly on this.  The standby MSFC doesn't
become operational until a failover; it is only taken out of reset.  The
SUP remains operational for rpr communications, but presumably will not
provide what you're asking for. (A view into the standby MSFC while it's
still in standby.)

Anthony