[c-nsp] Re: VoIP at the new Wynn Las Vegas

Alex Rubenstein alex at nac.net
Thu Jun 9 10:27:48 EDT 2005

I stayed at the Wynn last month, btw. Nice golf course.

They are IP phones, but Avaya. Ebery phone in the hotel is IP.

You can use the phone for a variety of stuff -- show times, restaurant
info, etc.

Horrible photo: http://www.nac.net/wynn.jpg

--
Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex at nac.net, latency, Al Reuben