[c-nsp] 6509 to 3550

drobinson drobinson at netfabric.net
Thu Jun 9 11:24:40 EDT 2005

Hi guys -

I'm looking to fiber connect a 3550 to a 6509 (native ios), no trunking. The link doesnt seem to be coming up... I have gig0/10 on the 3550 configured as an access port, and I have disabled dot1q on the 6509's 4/9 port to which I have the two switches linked. Im just looking to use the 6509 as a default gateway for VLAN 75 traffic originating from the 3550. Probably more info than you need, but do you have any quick troubleshooting tips that I might try?

TIA

-Dave