[c-nsp] 7304 NPE-G100 vs. Port-Channel

Andre Beck cisco-nsp at ibh.net
Wed Mar 16 04:45:48 EST 2005

Hi folks,

I'm supposed to configure an aggregate of 3 GigE's on the ports of
a 7304 NPE-G100 and was surprised by the IOS missing any trace of
support for Port-Channel interfaces. Closer massaging of the Cisco
Software Advisor seems to miss any trace of the word "channel" in
the feature list as well, so I'm getting the impression that this
is intentional. Anyone who stumbled over this already and knows for
sure?

TIA,
Andre.
--
                  The _S_anta _C_laus _O_peration

-> Andre Beck    +++ ABP-RIPE +++    IBH Prof. Dr. Horn GmbH, Dresden <-