[c-nsp] pvst and mst

David J. Hughes bambi at Hughes.com.au
Thu Mar 17 17:04:04 EST 2005

If you are running RPVST with some legacy PVST you can still configure
all your normal PVST tweaks to get the same as you would in a pure
legacy environment (uplink fast etc etc).  We have foundry L4/L7
switches that I doubt will even understand RPVST so we'll always have
some legacy kit regardless of upgrade strategy.

David