[c-nsp] Cisco lab using open-source routing dameons(quagga, zebra, ..)

Joe Shen sj_hznm at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Mar 24 05:20:46 EST 2005

As zebra simulate a large part of IOS interface, it
should be helpful to pratice with zebra. In fact,
someone, who left cisco, said most part of IOS code is
similar to those in Linux; well , as you know
commercial software is differs from those open source
only at  code quality & debugging experienced. I don't
think students graduated from university will try to
innovate some new code when doing some code with TCP.

If he's trying to get familar with CISCO product,
maybe only cisco product is fitful.

Joe