[c-nsp] still cable pinout trouble ...

Florian Taeger mail at konfu.de
Tue Mar 29 13:10:21 EST 2005

I'm not quite sure, if I gave you the right description of the line.

The fact is, a 2600 with a 1CE1B Interface does work fine. I thought
the WIC-1T
is quite the same, but at a wic-slot?

The line I want to use is a german S2M (2MBit line) ... I think it is called
X.21 - but I'm not quite sure.

I know that I do have to configure timeslots 1-31 with this 1CE1B module.

Puh ... now I'm really in trouble ... I need this line to get up until
tomorrow
... narf ... seems like I'm going to use a cisco 2600 with a 1CE1B interface
until I got the correct wic module ... damn.

Thanx anyway!

Regards

Florian