[c-nsp] CCO problem

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Thu Mar 31 17:25:13 EST 2005

That's weird.  Ever since Cisco started using Google internally, I've
found it to work real well.  The old one was terrible though...

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495