[c-nsp] IOS 12.4 and NAT

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed May 4 08:20:28 EDT 2005

Instead of just saying "my box crashes blah blah blah" can
you put some context around it?

ie:
sh ver
sh stack
crashinfo file
configuration

If there is a systemic problem with 12.4(1) I'll defer it and remove
it from CCO if the problem is bad enough. 12.4(1) is no different
than any of the T releases. After a mainline 1st release then it's
bugfix only moving forward.

So it goes:

12.3(1st)T 12.3(2nd)T ..etc..  12.4(1)  ... 12.4(2)->bugfix only

The first release of the mainline will have new features.

But that doesn't justify bugs although it does increase the chances
of them being there.

Rodney