[c-nsp] IOS 12.4 and NAT

Brian Vowell brian at zipsend.net
Wed May 4 08:50:04 EDT 2005

So it is safe to say that 12.3(14)T1 and 12.4(1) are twins?  I'm having
the exact same problems with both releases, and the features available
at the CLI appear to be the same.

I've got 12.3(14)T1 loaded now, and it crashes about once per hour.  The
info you request below (crashinfo file) is quite large.  I don't think
posting that to the list would help, but I have been saving it.

--b