[c-nsp] any way to identify DFC on my 6500 linecards?

Mark Boolootian booloo at ucsc.edu
Wed May 11 16:48:28 EDT 2005

While reading release notes for 12.2SX, I discovered that the sup720 PFC3BXL
operation is dependent on the linecard DFCs.  To wit,

  DFC3A-equipped modules => the PFC3BXL functions as a PFC3A.
  DFC3B-equipped modules => the PFC3BXL functions as a PFC3B.
  DFC3BXL-equipped modules => the PFC3BXL functions as a PFC3BXL.

Is there any way to determine what DFC a linecard has from the command
line?  The command 'show platform hardware pfc mode' says:

  PFC operating mode : PFC3BXL

which leads me to believe I must have DFC3BXLs.

Many thanks in advance for all clue,
mb