[c-nsp] Strange 831/SOHO issue

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Wed May 18 03:50:42 EDT 2005

What problems have you had with the 830 series?  I have, for the most part,
had reasonable success with them running multi-site IPSec/VPN/FW/DMZ (as much
as can be expected from running T releases on any platform).  It's a matter of
ducking and dodging your way around T release bugs, but most of them have been
platform independent bugs anyway :(  This should hopefully settle a bit going
forward with 12.4 mainline.

The interfaces administratively shutting down problem is most odd...have the
TAC been consulted about this?

reuben