[c-nsp] MWAM module on 6500/7600

Yinglam Cheung ccie6961 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 20:57:35 EST 2005

I've seen some discussions about using MWAM module on cat6500 for broadband aggregation. I've read some MWAM application note in CCO (BTW, very few info about MWAM), and still not sure how this can dramatically enhance broadband performance. Configuration wise, is this going to be done completely on MWAM module because you can't type any command like vpdn or bba-group on cat6k itself?

Appreciate any info provided.

regards,

Yinglam