[c-nsp] 3620 and WIC-1ADSL

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Tue Nov 22 09:54:06 EST 2005

At 09:43 AM 11/22/2005, you wrote:
>At 22:39 22/11/2005, you wrote:
> >It will not work in a NM-1E2W or a NM-2E2W. You will need a
> >NM-1FE2W, NM-2FE2W, or a NM-2W to use the WIC-1ADSL. We also
> >recommend using 12.3(16) It will show up as an ATM interface. You
> >need to make sure your image supports ATM and optionally PPPoE/PPPoA
> >if you need it.
>
>And that would be the reason why. We're using a NW-1E2W. Damn. Is
>this information anywhere on the cisco site? I would have done a
>build using the configurator but the 3620 is EOL...

I think it is listed under the supported hardware for the WIC-1ADSL
card. However, I don't know for sure. We have been using them for
several years dating to when they were not EOL and were supported and
available.

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin