[c-nsp] 56K DS0 to DS1 multiplexer?

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Mon Oct 3 15:25:48 EDT 2005

I recently had two four wire 56K DDS (DS0) dropped in my lap from VZ.
The problem is, the smallest thing we can accept is a DS1.  What is the
easiest way to get a RJ48S 56K DDS (DS0) into a DS1 channel?  I've
browsed some of the Adtran products but I've yet to find what I'm
looking for, most of them only do FXS to DS1.

TIA

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams